Other than pneumonia, same old same old. When Jovee was diagnosed, she was put on some antibiotics. A week later, she still hasn't gotten better so Jeannine took her in again and now she's on different antibiotics. She still has a yucky cough, yucky runny nose. Doctors say she's not contagious but she still isn't at 100%, probably about 70% Jovee. We just keep her busy by reading tons of books and watching Animal Planet. She really loves animals. I might just break down and bring one home sometime. It has to be a small dog with no shedding, no hair.
Brooke got her cast off last week and finally exposing her arm. She's a funny girl. Some people were surprised when we told them she had a cast on. She's happy now with it off.
That's about it, nothing too new.
Jovee has scans again next month, April 8th and 9th.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
ReplyDelete