Thursday, January 7, 2010

Funeral home took Shyanne's body last night and left our home at 11:00 pm. Just weird how the body becomes cold and inanimate. Makes you realize how powerful the human spirit is. The human spirit is so neat to be able to bring light and warmth to work our complicated, intricate body of ours.

It took a while to help Bennet realize that Shyanne's spirit still lives and her physical body is just a shell. It has hit the kids really hard. Jovee finally realized a little bit that Shyanne is dead. Jovee was pushing on Shyanne's chest to feel it go up and down, moving her arms but to realize that it just went completely limp. She cried.

It's an empty sick that I feel this morning. Just empty. I hurt really bad because I see Jeannine and the kids hurt and heart truly broken.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am just so sad for you- I just can't even imagine what you must be feeling. We love you guys and are praying for your family.