Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Flowers



This is her temporary head stone. I'm excited, I guess, to see her real one, the finsihed product. Should be ready and ready to be set here next month.

Jean bought these for Shyanne Sunday before she went back to Denver. They're really happy, bright flowers. Makes me happy.

Have gone by the site the last 3 mornings. Just talking to her. Telling her that I love her and miss her, that I wish I could have raised her. She was such a good, good baby.

Been missing her a lot. I'm not absolutely 100% depressed 24 hours a day. Been keeping busy with work and all so those moments my mind is off of her. But when I'm not busy, that's when I think about Shyanne. Shiny Shyanne....

1 comment:

Shiela Lee said...

My heart just aches for you and Jeannine. Know that we're always only a phone call away! Thinking of you guys!